Monday, January 30, 2012

2012-01-30


This is my dad's very photogenic dog "Coco" (great dog after being provided with the right environment - contrary to her previous home)


One of my daughter's guppies from her guppy tank.  Some kind of light variation (they are very light in color, females have yellow tails and males have some reds too, but much lighter than other guppies)


New 10 gallon tank that I'm slowly setting up.  Water was quite oxygenated when I first filled the tank up - tiny bubbles everywhere!


Even the rocks on the bottom were full of tiny bubbles...


Our great friend "Sonny", the plated lizard.  He used to belong to my mother, and we inherited it after she passed away.  It's a great pet and is very low maintenance.  Not a good option for handling though, very shy and nervous lizard - but can be quite entertaining just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment