Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012-01-14


Thanks to Mike for having us over.  First time I got to see a Lesser x Phantom cross (Blue-eyed Leucistic) that wasn't on a picture! A mighty fine ball python, I must say :)
EDIT: Oups, apparently, this is a Lesser x Mojave cross, and not a Lesser x Phantom.. I apologize for the error.



It was very active, so I took pictures as I could.



This is a Lesser Plantinum Ball Python.  They are finally quite affordable for everyone now.  Very nice animal!



This is a beautiful Super Pastel Ball Python produced by Greg Heckbert on PEI.
EDIT: Yet another error... this animal was apparently produced by Jessie Wilson, and NOT Greg Heckbert.  They are both great guys, but need to send credit where due!



And finally, my first attempt at sewing three pictures together.  This collage of images is the result of pictures I took from our hotel balcony while I was in Halifax.

2 comments: