Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Historic Acadian Village in New Brunswick - Part 2




This is a second post from the gazillion pictures I took while my family and I visited the Historic Acadian Village in northern New Brunswick (www.villagehistoriqueacadien.com).  Mostly about buildings this time, but a few other things too!




Naomi is the only one in the family that doesn't mind my camera too much :)

We thought we were going to lose Caleb in the barrels of nails... he wouldn't leave them and had to examine each one of them!

Here's an example of why a flash can be very useful even in the harsh mid-day light.  This image has an over exposed background so that we can see Duke (a 34 year old horse, as tame and friendly as a puppy!).

This image was taken using my external flash.  Background can be properly exposed and subject light up with the flash.  I did not have any softbox and completely off-camera lighting, so there are a few shadows there.  But still, to me, it's a better image than the previous one...



No comments:

Post a Comment