Monday, June 25, 2012

Fundy National Park - June 2012 (Part 2)

A few more shots from the trip... this time all processed with Picasa though (quicker for me at the moment)... I'm over-using the "vignette" effect, I know - I'll be working on getting away from that, but for now, these images were already processed, please forgive the redundant vignette effect :)  It's all about the kids today! Please provide feedback of what you think...

This is typical for my son :)


Nice view of the bay behind them...

Taken on Dickson Falls trail.

Sitting on a big rock in the middle of the little brook

My daughter peaking through an old rotten tree... the thing was leaning towards me and hanging over my head... I quickly took a few shots and got out of there, didn't feel very comfortable there - my daughter was on the correct side of the tree, I would of got it if anything went wrong...

I think my daughter is a tree huger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment