Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2012-02-29

It's a leap year!  Very few years I actually noticed that there was a 29th day in February, but since I noticed it - I thought I should at least add a few winter pictures on my photo blog!  All these pictures were taken on our wonderful property or my dad's wood lot behind our house :)



I loved the clouds and this evergreen tree with all the snow... this was an early morning snowshoe run before starting work. This is the only time I ever did that, but it was some fun!  I was out in the woods before sunrise and got to enjoy sunrise from there - awesome!  If you've never done this at least once, very recommended!



After sunrise, everything light up... the trees almost looked like crystal - way more beautiful than what I could capture on film unfortunately!



More snowshoe tracks (from another day though)...



I took a few shots of the snowshoes and sun... a few of them turned out, but I decided to just put one of them.  This was one of my favorites!



My grand-father's old trailer... this thing has hauled tons (literally) of firewood out of the forest behind my house.  I actually worked a whole summer with him cutting and hauling wood (it was a LOT of work!).  My father still uses it to this day.



This one in black and white just for the fun of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment